2 cups milk
2-3 tbs sugar ( to taste)
2 tbs corn starch
1 tbs cocoa powder
pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla essence
Whipped cream (optional)
- Whisk milk, sugar, corn starch, cocoa powder and salt in a suacepan to blend.
- Bring it to boil on medium flame ( keep whisking so that lumps won’t form)
- Keep whisking until it thickens (takes about 10 – 12 minutes)
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract and mix again.
- Scrape into a bowl or serving cups and let it chill for at least 2-3 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream (optional)