Situation: leftover bread, leftover cucumber + carrot + capsicum salad, required to prepare dinner that does not include rice.
Solution? Bread pizza! Since this is a reconditioning exercise, you can make do with whatever ingredients you have at hand. Given below is a rough idea.
Slices of bread (any shape)
Topping (Here is the topping I used.)
Pizza sauce (Here is the recipe I used. It can be complemented with ketchup, although I didn’t do that.)
Cheese (Any kind; I used mozzarella.)
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Spread pizza sauce thinly on each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top of the sauce.
- Add a topping of your choice. There is almost no restriction here.
- Sprinkle some more cheese over the topping. (You can drizzle some ketchup at this point.)
- Bake for 10 minutes (until the cheese melts).