Two slices of salmon
3 tablespoons light brown sugar
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup dijon mustard
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- Melt the brown sugar, honey and butter in over medium-high heat.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the mustard, soy sauce, olive oil and ginger.
- Marinate the salmon fillets with this mixture.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Brush salmon with vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the salmon skin side down on the grill.
- Grill for 10 minutes, then flip the salmon over and grill for an additional 10 minutes.