2 cups atta flour (makes two medium-sized paratas)
1/2 tsp. salt
Water to mix
Ghee or butter
1 medium sized onion, chopped
250 grams minced beef
2 green chillies, chopped
1/4 cup oil
Salt to taste
1/4 tspn coriander powder
1/4 tspn chillie powder
1/4 tspn ginger paste
1/4 tspn garlic paste
1 tbspn coriander leaves
- Mix flour and salt and knead into a dough by adding water.
- Boil kheema with chopped onions, ginger and garlic paste, salt, coriander powder, chillie powder, and half a cup of water.
- Oncer the water simmers, add tomatoes, oil, green chillies and coriander leaves and cook till oil comes up.
- Make two small balls out of the dough. Flatten them and roll them to a fat and round shape.
- Spread three spoons of filling on 1 layer of dough and cover it with another layer. Press the edge with the gingers.
- Shallow fry in ghee or butter and serve hot.