4 tbsp olive oil
1 courgette, quartered and sliced
6 free-range eggs
200g/7oz/1 cup canned tuna, drained and flaked
oregano to garnish
- Heat half the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the courgettes for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, gently beat the eggs in a jug to break up the yolks.
- When the courgettes are ready, stir them into the egg with the tuna and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the rest of the oil in the frying pan, then pour in the egg mixture.
- Cook over a gentle heat for 6-8 minutes or until the egg has set round the outside, but the centre is still a bit runny.
- Turn it out onto a plate, then slide it back into the pan and cook the other side for 4-6 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes, then cut into wedges and serve, garnished with oreganao.
Alt: Omit the tuna and stir 2 tbsp of chopped dill into the egg mixture.